As always, one of the best places to go for Black Friday PC game deals is Steam. Their Exploration Sale has just kicked off, featuring thousands of deals on all sorts of games and DLC. The sale will be ending on December 1 at 10 AM. Below you can find some of sale’s most standout deals, but a full list can be found here.
- Dark Souls II | $24.99
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | $44.99
- Ori and the Blind Forest | $12
- Rocket League | $14
- Shadows of Mordor | $17
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V | $12.49
- Valve Complete Pack | $25
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $30
- Wolfenstein : The New Order | $9
Blizzard’s Battle.net shop is offering their own sale on some of their biggest titles, like World of Waraft and StarCraft. They’re also featuring markdowns on various Heroes of the Storm DLC. Offers are valid up until December 8. Check out the deals below.
- StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty | $10
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm | $10
- World of Warcraft | $5
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor | $12.50
EA’s Origin service has a number of great deals on games exclusive to their service, such as Dragon Age: Inquisition and The Sims 4. They also have significant discounts on DLC and games from other publishers. Below are some of their best deals, however, you can find a full list here.
- Battlefield: Hardline | $12
- Dragon Age: Inquisition | $15
- Fifa 16 | $36
- Hitman: Absolution | $5
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare | $8
- The Sims 4 | $25
The Square Enix Online Store will sell the latest Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward expansion with a free digital code for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn staring on Nov. 26 through Nov. 30. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is also being sold for $10.
If you’re looking for something more specific, check out our definitive guide to the best Black Friday deals. Or you can break it down by console: