The AU team talk The Witcher 3, Mad Max: Fury Road, and more.
Mad Max: Fury Road is filled to the brim with memorable maniacs but Coma the Doof Warrior, dangling atop his mighty musical missile-launcher, is easily the most insane of the lot. It’s the Doof Warrior that really sums up Mad Max: Fury Road in a single face-melting riff and, if you haven’t seen the film yet, you’re doing yourself a grave disservice.
- Baker’s back! And he’s been playing loads of Mortal Kombat X.
- Lucy and Tristan talk The Witcher 3 and Geralt of Rivia’s sex addiction.
- SEGA pulls 19 mobile games because they don’t meet quality standards. Perhaps they’re Pubcast fans…
- Everyone except Cam has seen Mad Max: Fury Road.
- We briefly speak about horses riding skateboards.
- Swery’s next game is too perverted to publish? Where can Tristan pre-order?
- Who could replace Harry Shearer on The Simpsons? Isn’t Don Mattrick between jobs right now?
- Plus much, much more (as usual).