RVG Forum

Off Topic => General Chat => Topic started by: TrekMD on Mar 05, 2013, 12:32 PM

Title: Iron Man 3
Post by: TrekMD on Mar 05, 2013, 12:32 PM
Really looking forward to this!  May is just going to be an amazing movie month!  :)

[/align:cn2q9mz3]

New trailer came out today: Iron Man 3 Trailer #3.[/align:cn2q9mz3]

Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: zapiy on Mar 05, 2013, 02:45 PM
This just looks amazing. Can not wait.
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: TL on Mar 05, 2013, 03:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipSpgHoWVm8[/align:33etmchp]

Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Katzkatz on Mar 07, 2013, 03:36 PM
From the trailer it looks really good.  I thought the first 'Iron Man' was very good, the second one still pretty good and his appearance in the 'Avengers' film superb.  Hopefully, this will be good as well. 
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: onthinice on Mar 20, 2013, 07:16 PM
Fine actor.
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: zapiy on Mar 22, 2013, 08:51 AM
Looks epic.
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: resident paul on Mar 24, 2013, 07:11 AM
This kids choice awards trailer looks good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kL6QlFjz4
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Katzkatz on Apr 19, 2013, 05:43 PM
I don't how they've done it, but the Telegraph has managed to circumvent Disney's embargo on reviews and posted up one.  Look here :-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/filmreviews/10005267/Iron-Man-3-review.html
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: TrekMD on Apr 19, 2013, 08:44 PM

I don't how they've done it, but the Telegraph has managed to circumvent Disney's embargo on reviews and posted up one.  Look here :-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/filmreviews/10005267/Iron-Man-3-review.html


I didn't read it, as I don't want to spoil the movie.  I did look at the stars, though.  ;)
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: TrekMD on May 01, 2013, 04:59 PM
Got my tickets for this already.  Going to watch it in IMAX 3D tomorrow evening!  Cannot wait!!!
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Katzkatz on May 02, 2013, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I am going to see it next week. 
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: TrekMD on May 03, 2013, 12:31 AM
I just got back from watching Iron Man 3.  Excellent movie!  Make sure to stay to the very end as, in typical Marvel fashion, there is something to watch at the very end. 
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: zapiy on May 03, 2013, 08:05 AM
Pm me what that was fella, as i rushed out lol...
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: TrekMD on May 03, 2013, 08:36 AM

Pm me what that was fella, as i rushed out lol...


You rushed out?  This is a Marvel movie! You have to stay until the very, very, very end!  :)  Sending PM.
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: zapiy on May 03, 2013, 11:13 AM
I normally do but I had my lad and some of his mates with me and I was due to go work so I was rushing about lol.
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: TrekMD on May 03, 2013, 11:28 AM

I normally do but I had my lad and some of his mates with me and I was due to go work so I was rushing about lol.


Excuses, excuses.   :P