RVG Forum

Welcome to RVG => Introductions => Topic started by: Guest on Mar 13, 2013, 05:39 PM

Title: Hi guys :)
Post by: Guest on Mar 13, 2013, 05:39 PM
Hello everybody

I'm woody.cool, new to this forum, but well known to the likes of RG forum and Resident Paul told me about this forum.

For those who don't know me: I've been in to retro gaming long before it was considered cool (my first retro purchase was waaaaaay back in 1998) and I've never looked back since.

I owned an Amstrad CPC 6128, then upgraded to an Amiga A500+ - stuck with that for years before I finally got my original Playstation.

So that's me :) not much else to say really.
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: TL on Mar 13, 2013, 05:41 PM
Alright Woody, good to see you here (we met at Play)

Hope you enjoy the place and stick around!  :67:
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Crusto on Mar 13, 2013, 05:55 PM
Hello woody, it's cool to have you around  :)
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Greyfox on Mar 13, 2013, 06:07 PM
hey woody my man, delighted you've joined, and hope to see and hear your thoughts on all this stuff and you return to chat about we all love the most, the games, the nostalgia.
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: AmigaJay on Mar 13, 2013, 06:12 PM
Hello again Woody, good to see a fellow Amigian on here!
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: nakamura on Mar 13, 2013, 06:27 PM
Hello there.

Join in the fun.
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: zapiy on Mar 13, 2013, 06:32 PM
Hello and welcome aboard our retro haven.
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: TrekMD on Mar 13, 2013, 06:46 PM
Welcome to RVG Woody! 
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Shadowrunner on Mar 14, 2013, 12:26 AM
Hello and welcome :)
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Havantgottaclue on Mar 14, 2013, 04:08 PM
Hi Woody, good to see you here!
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Katzkatz on Mar 14, 2013, 09:31 PM
Welcome Woody.  We have chatted on the RG IRC and I know you from the RG forum.  Good to have another Amiga fan here.  Have fun. 
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: onthinice on Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM
Hello!
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Spector on Mar 15, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hi WC, I met you in 2011 with "The Grim Reaper" Resident Paul  :21:  Enjoy this forum, and the chatroom too  :69:
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Mire Mare on Mar 15, 2013, 05:21 PM
Evening Woody  8)
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: DZ-Jay on Mar 19, 2013, 06:10 AM

Hello everybody

I'm woody.cool, new to this forum, but well known to the likes of RG forum and Resident Paul told me about this forum.

For those who don't know me: I've been in to retro gaming long before it was considered cool (my first retro purchase was waaaaaay back in 1998) and I've never looked back since.

I owned an Amstrad CPC 6128, then upgraded to an Amiga A500+ - stuck with that for years before I finally got my original Playstation.

So that's me :) not much else to say really.


Welcome to RVG!
Title: Re: Hi guys :)
Post by: Cryptic33 on Mar 19, 2013, 10:24 AM
Welcome woody :)