RVG Forum

Welcome to RVG => Announcements and Feedback => Topic started by: zapiy on Apr 13, 2013, 12:17 PM

Title: New Admin
Post by: zapiy on Apr 13, 2013, 12:17 PM
Just a quickie to welcome Eugenio aka TrekMD to the Admin team, makes sense to have someone from across the pond in a role where he can have more input to the directions the site takes and so on..

Anyway, huge thanks from me and Laird for jumping up to help.
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: TL on Apr 13, 2013, 12:28 PM
Great to see Trek as part of the admin team  :77:
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: Greyfox on Apr 13, 2013, 01:05 PM
Congratulations Eugenio  :)

Again delighted for you, I'll have to create an special admin badge for you ;)
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: nakamura on Apr 13, 2013, 01:35 PM
Nice guy and will do a great job.
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: tomwaits on Apr 13, 2013, 04:23 PM
Excellent!
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: onthinice on Apr 13, 2013, 08:10 PM
I am very happy for Eugenio :21:
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: sloan on Apr 13, 2013, 09:41 PM
Congratulations, and best wishes, Eugenio!
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: TrekMD on Apr 13, 2013, 10:49 PM
Thank you everyone!  Of course, the day this gets announced is the day I'm stuck all day painting my new medical office!  :)

Naka, thanks for the vote of confidence!

Ice, you're safe cracking jokes!  ;)

Everyone else, thanks again! 
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: DZ-Jay on Apr 14, 2013, 05:04 PM
Congratulations, Eugenio!  I'm glad you've been promoted. :)

   dZ.
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: onthinice on Apr 14, 2013, 05:11 PM
TrekMD buys every new homebrew release for the Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx and Vectrex. Then to top it off, he is to cheap to hire someone to paint his office. That is the sign of a true video game collector.  :21:
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: zapiy on Apr 14, 2013, 05:54 PM
Brilliant lol. That's so he has extra cash for more retro lol.
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: TrekMD on Apr 14, 2013, 06:10 PM

TrekMD buys every new homebrew release for the Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx and Vectrex. Then to top it off, he is to cheap to hire someone to paint his office. That is the sign of a true video game collector.  :21:


You have been grossly misinformed, about one thing!   :21:  I guess I no longer bear the mark of a true video game collector!   :21:
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: TrekMD on Apr 14, 2013, 06:11 PM

Congratulations, Eugenio!  I'm glad you've been promoted. :)

   dZ.


Thanks dZ!
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: Katzkatz on Apr 15, 2013, 08:37 AM
Congratulations TrekMD.  You have now been promoted to Commander.  The Bridge is yours.  :)  Have fun! 
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: dougtitchmarsh on Apr 15, 2013, 04:28 PM
Great news, congrats TrekMD. And I have to agree with Greyfox, we needed someone to keep Laird in check. Now make it so.
Title: Re: New Admin
Post by: TrekMD on Apr 15, 2013, 04:33 PM
Thanks Kat and Doug!  I will be sure to...make it so!  ;)