RVG Forum

Welcome to RVG => Introductions => Topic started by: devilhunter on Apr 14, 2013, 03:54 PM

Title: Hi Guys
Post by: devilhunter on Apr 14, 2013, 03:54 PM
Just saying a big hello from Kent in the UK. I have a pretty big retro collection including a complete Vectrex collection including the ultra rare Mine Storm 2 cart, 3/4 completed Virtual Boy collection and almost every Atari, Nintendo and Sega console.

Basically I love retro :)

Regards
Russ
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: Vyothric on Apr 14, 2013, 03:58 PM
Basically I love retro :)


Then you're in the right place. Welcome.
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: TL on Apr 14, 2013, 04:06 PM
Sounds like you have an awesome collection!

Great to have you here and enjoy the forum!  :113:
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: sloan on Apr 14, 2013, 04:24 PM
All collectors welcome. Thanks for joining the party.

Any pics of that massive collection to post?
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: onthinice on Apr 14, 2013, 04:33 PM
Hello and Welcome :)
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: devilhunter on Apr 14, 2013, 04:33 PM
I have plenty of pics. I also collect table tops and like my consoles, everything has to be mint and boxed.
Here are a few pics




Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: onthinice on Apr 14, 2013, 04:34 PM
Really Nice!!!!
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: TL on Apr 14, 2013, 04:36 PM
There is a very nice show us your collection section :3:
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: DZ-Jay on Apr 14, 2013, 04:48 PM
Nice pictures! Though I noticed a conspicuous lack of Intellivision. ;)
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: devilhunter on Apr 14, 2013, 04:52 PM
Posted some pics in the correct section now. Yes I am looking for a mint boxed Intellivision and Colecovision consoles.
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: zapiy on Apr 14, 2013, 05:51 PM
Hello and welcome aboard fella. Can I ask how you found us?
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: devilhunter on Apr 14, 2013, 06:07 PM

Hello and welcome aboard fella. Can I ask how you found us?


I think it was through an internet search.
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: zapiy on Apr 14, 2013, 06:09 PM
Nice one its nice to see where we are in terms of site SEO and it appears to be working.
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: Shadowrunner on Apr 14, 2013, 06:16 PM
Welcome  :) Nice pictures!
Title: Re: Hi Guys
Post by: TrekMD on Apr 14, 2013, 07:48 PM
Welcome aboard!  That is definitely one nice collection!  Thanks for posting the pictures!