RVG Forum

Off Topic => General Chat => Topic started by: zapiy on Oct 05, 2026, 11:43 AM

Title: How are you?
Post by: zapiy on Oct 05, 2026, 11:43 AM
Been a while, if you pop by say hello.
Title: Re: How are you?
Post by: Shadowrunner on Oct 07, 2026, 06:18 PM
Hello!

It's definitely been a while lol
Going to take a look around and see what I missed.
Title: Re: How are you?
Post by: tomwaits on Oct 07, 2026, 06:59 PM
Hi! Hope everyone's doing well!

Years have passed and I'm still gaming almost everyday... still visit AA and neo-geo forums most days too. Nice to see rvg return. I'll keep an eye out to see who else checks in...
Title: Re: How are you?
Post by: zapiy on Oct 08, 2026, 12:01 PM
Quote from: Shadowrunner on Oct 07, 2026, 06:18 PMHello!

It's definitely been a while lol
Going to take a look around and see what I missed.

Not a lot mate, to be fair its been a ghost town and it may never recover, can not say it was the busiest anyway but we did have a decent bunch and glad to see you around, you still into the scene?

Quote from: tomwaits on Oct 07, 2026, 06:59 PMHi! Hope everyone's doing well!

Years have passed and I'm still gaming almost everyday... still visit AA and neo-geo forums most days too. Nice to see rvg return. I'll keep an eye out to see who else checks in...


Nice one bud. great to see you around, I am mainly a GB/Amiga/Megadrive gamer these days, sold a fair whack of my gear as i was moving home and space was and is a premium lol.
Title: Re: How are you?
Post by: Shadowrunner on Oct 08, 2026, 09:33 PM
Quote from: zapiy on Today at 12:01 PM
Quote from: Shadowrunner on Oct 07, 2026, 06:18 PMHello!

It's definitely been a while lol
Going to take a look around and see what I missed.

Not a lot mate, to be fair its been a ghost town and it may never recover, can not say it was the busiest anyway but we did have a decent bunch and glad to see you around, you still into the scene?


I still have all my systems and games and still play a lot. I don't buy as much as I used to though and I haven't been on a forum in years.