5 Guests, 0 Users

Future Interviews i'd love to see (and reasons why).

Started by Rogue Trooper, Jan 05, 2013, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

If I bag it maybe lol. The bigger the name the hard to track down and therefore harder to get them to agree.

Shadowrunner

Good luck, I really hope you get this one  ;)

onthinice

I thank you for just trying to setup the interview!

Rogue Trooper

Really hope ATD does get an interview, as i've another question for them:

What happened to 'Fatman And Slim' on PS2? (Monkey Ball-esq affair).Did it ever progress much beyond a tech demo?.Looked very promising.

Rogue Trooper

Have to ask for:

Orlando M Pilchard (AKA Nick Pelling).

Worked on the BBC, GBC, Mobile Phones, did games such as Firetrack, Frak!, 3D Pool, Loopz, was converting PC Unreal to PSOne, wrote compression/Movie playback software for PSone.....


So much i'd love to ask.

zapiy

Just guys, will see what i can do.. Jon Ritman and Alternative Software interviews added for now so get some questions in there.. Wallop

DZ-Jay

Any chance that we could get an interview with any of the legends of the Intellivision world?  A Blue Sky Ranger would be ideal, but if not possible, I'd settle for  a homebrewer such as Joe Zbiciak (a legend in his own right!).

Also, there used to be a Commodore 64 programmer that wrote for Compute! (or was it Byte?) magazine and was very famous, as I remember.  I think his name is Jim Butterfly, or some like that. Growing up I admired him and his articles very much.

    dZ.

DZ-Jay


Any chance that we could get an interview with any of the legends of the Intellivision world?  A Blue Sky Ranger would be ideal, but if not possible, I'd settle for  a homebrewer such as Joe Zbiciak (a legend in his own right!).

Also, there used to be a Commodore 64 programmer that wrote for Compute! (or was it Byte?) magazine and was very famous, as I remember.  I think his name is Jim Butterfly, or some like that. Growing up I admired him and his articles very much.

    dZ.


Butter field!  Jim Butterfield!

DZ-Jay

Shoot! I just read on Wikipedia that Mr. Butterfield passed away in 2007.

May he rest in peace, for his memory will live forever. :(