5 Guests, 0 Users

Hi There !

Started by thedamnedunited, Apr 18, 2013, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedamnedunited



The c64 eh? Well, in that case, you're even more welcome!  :)


No - I don't at all, but sounds great ! I guess you know a site that you can buy these from ?

I'll post the top 25 C64 games. My son has done the list just based on researching the Internet, but I'll do one of my own top 25 - "If I show you mine, you can show me yours :) "

Thanks again for the welcome !

TL

There are lots of threads about C64 homebrews in the homebrew sectiion (funnily enough!)

Otherwise http://www.rgcd.co.uk">http://www.rgcd.co.uk is a good place to start  :4:

DreamcastRIP

Welcome! So are you a retro gaming admirer of the late Brian Clough?

http://aka.media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2009/3/9/The-Damned-United-Book-Cover.jpg" alt="">

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjEyMzkzMjM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE3NTU3Mg@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg" alt="">

If so then I guess you already own this game...

http://cdn4.spong.com/pack/b/r/briancloug25009/_-Brian-Cloughs-Football-Manager-C64-_.jpg" alt="">

 :4:

thedamnedunited


There are lots of threads about C64 homebrews in the homebrew sectiion (funnily enough!)

Otherwise http://www.rgcd.co.uk">http://www.rgcd.co.uk is a good place to start  :4:


Great - I'll take a look over there !

Have to say - you guys run a superb forum. I have spent more time on here than my own the last couple of days lol

TL



There are lots of threads about C64 homebrews in the homebrew sectiion (funnily enough!)

Otherwise http://www.rgcd.co.uk">http://www.rgcd.co.uk is a good place to start  :4:


Great - I'll take a look over there !

Have to say - you guys run a superb forum. I have spent more time on here than my own the last couple of days lol


Thanks, make sure you spread the word!

thedamnedunited

Not particularly a Brian Clough fan, (I always get mistaken as a Leeds Utd supporter) but admire his achievements and of course his outspoken comments etc

I had just read the book which I thought was superb, when I bought first PS3 - so I thought it would be a cool PSN name.

Favourite game character on PS3 is undoubtedly the Helghast in Kill Zone so Graphic Designer chap at work did a spot of "photo shopping" (a skill that is sadly beyond me) :D

Mire Mare




The c64 eh? Well, in that case, you're even more welcome!  :)


No - I don't at all, but sounds great ! I guess you know a site that you can buy these from ?

I'll post the top 25 C64 games. My son has done the list just based on researching the Internet, but I'll do one of my own top 25 - "If I show you mine, you can show me yours :) "

Thanks again for the welcome !


Check out Psytronik @ http://www.psytronik.net/ ">http://www.psytronik.net/  You can buy physical tapes and disks or digital downloads, for ccs64, WinVice etc, of the games I mentioned.  There're some great games to be had and I think some are £free!

DreamcastRIP


Not particularly a Brian Clough fan, (I always get mistaken as a Leeds Utd supporter) but admire his achievements and of course his outspoken comments etc

I had just read the book which I thought was superb, when I bought first PS3 - so I thought it would be a cool PSN name.

Favourite game character on PS3 is undoubtedly the Helghast in Kill Zone so Graphic Designer chap at work did a spot of "photo shopping" (a skill that is sadly beyond me) :D


An entertaining book for sure albeit one that portrayed Clough in an unduly harsh manner, caused much personal grief to his widow and family and for which the author was successfuly sued in a court of law by an ex-Leeds United player over.

The subsequent movie adaption thankfully redressed the balance somewhat. Cracking movie. I'm not a Nottingham Forest, Derby County or Leeds Utd fan either so there's no bias here!

thedamnedunited

Thanks Mire Mare - will check it out :)

thedamnedunited

Dreamcast RIP : yep, I would pretty much echo your sentiments about both the book and the film !!

onthinice

Hello! You have a very nice collection! Nice idea about the PS III forum 8)

thedamnedunited


Hello! You have a very nice collection! Nice idea about the PS III forum 8)


Thanks Ice.

Yes - am rather pleased with it but now I need to build up a reasonable games collection for most of the systems AND somewhere to set them all up.

The PS3 forum has been going now for about 18 months - it's a lot of fun.