5 Guests, 0 Users

You mug.

Started by zapiy, Oct 30, 2012, 02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcultrapro

was thinking as extra WITH the design... if theres no room or no way of doing it then don't worry

zapiy

There is always away pal. Let me ask him and I will get back to you.

dcultrapro


zapiy

2 New Versions added to the original post, these are the new logo that we will be using for all merchandise and themes.

Either way i want to get these sorted this month so please get your orders in..

TL

Love the second design!  8)

Greyfox

that Circuit gfx really paid off on this.. but it seems very small on the cup..I would hope this is only display purposes..I take it it would be much bigger on the wrap around?

looks brill, I have to say..something simple and affective wins the day.

zapiy

The image needs to be twice as wide as it is high to work on a wrap round.. The current image is more or less the same height and width so it only works and a front and back mug.. :)

zapiy

Bump last chance saloon.

dcultrapro

am I still down for one of these? Did the design get finalised? I am happy with a generic design unless its possible to fit my signature thingy in there as well?

zapiy

Going to be working on them, your siggy is low res and may not print very well.. You ok with that?

dcultrapro

I have a slightly higher qual version somewhere I think if thats ok I could send it to you?

zapiy

Go for it fella.. ;)

zapiy

Sorry guys I am working on this just need to get sometime to pop into town now.

dcultrapro

dont worry too much about my logo going on mine, I haven't really got anything that would be of a high enough res I dont think

nakamura

Make one that says

'Wii is The Lairds fav console'.