5 Guests, 0 Users

You mug.

Started by zapiy, Oct 30, 2012, 02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

I just had one of these done as a tester. I may get some more done for comps and maybe some for sale at cost should anyone want one.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/31/vuna3ure.jpg" alt="">

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/RVG/RVGnewlogomug1_zpseb48cbd0.png" alt="">

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/RVG/RVGnewlogomug_zps3f1c56bb.png" alt="">

TL

Pics don't work mate

zapiy

How's that pal?

onthinice


TL

Very cool indeed!!!!

dougtitchmarsh

Excellent. I'll have to start drinking hot beverages now so I can buy one.

TrekMD

That looks great!

Alberto 2K

Very nice, I want one! :)

TL

WANTED: Atari Lynx mugs!!!!  ;D

dcultrapro

put me down for one ;)

zapiy

Lol laird. Will see what magic we can produce. Will put you down for one fella. I am getting some more for the guys on MVG soon and can add yours to this if you like?

TL


Lol laird. Will see what magic we can produce. Will put you down for one fella. I am getting some more for the guys on MVG soon and can add yours to this if you like?


I never drink tea or coffee but I will have one anyway  :D


Greyfox

This is sounding like a job for Superman.

dcultrapro

just give me one with the RVG logo and I'll be happy! unless... you would consider adding my signature onto it as well for AWESOME customisation lol ;)