5 Guests, 0 Users

GCW-Zero: Open Source Gaming Handheld

Started by TrekMD, Jan 26, 2013, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I just found out about this on Kickstarter.  Looks awesome as it emulates retro systems!  There are only 52 hours left to get one.  It has already been funded on Kickstarter.

GCW-Zero: Open Source Gaming Handheld

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/000/340/697/2052896f4c58be3a37a30b92e1a70aa8_large.png?1358294111" alt="">
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/000/333/059/c587bfdb5183740ee7d23c991e931887_large.png?1357782516" alt="">[/align:1njjsmug]

Here is demonstration of how it works using Donkey Kong!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUP_rt7dwGI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUP_rt7dwGI[/align:1njjsmug]


TL

I think Zapiy posted this elsewhere on here a while back but I really like the look of this one

Greyfox

they seem to be all crowding the market nowadays with all these handhelds..great for variety but not great on the pocket..plus for each one you buy, you have to go through the laborious task of installing Emu's and rom's..before moving on to the next one..

but again these are a good thing..I just hope they don't price it out the window 

TrekMD

From Kickstarter, you can get one for $135.  Apparently they'll preload it with emu's and games for you. 

Greyfox


From Kickstarter, you can get one for $135.  Apparently they'll preload it with emu's and games for you.


wow..sweet, very good..but what if the games are all rubbish..lol..we all have our favorites don't we?..great little unit..

TrekMD



From Kickstarter, you can get one for $135.  Apparently they'll preload it with emu's and games for you.


wow..sweet, very good..but what if the games are all rubbish..lol..we all have our favorites don't we?..great little unit..


LOL  I suppose you remove them and put those games you want in. :)Â