5 Guests, 0 Users

Hello all

Started by Crusto, Feb 06, 2013, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusto

It's crusto here..

Some of you guys will know me from the RG forum. I'm no expert on feck all retro wise but i love it none the less. however, I do know that the engine is the worlds best console.

Vyothric


TL

Good to see you finally got here mate!  8)

Crusto

Of course, all good things come to those wait. I'm trying to get used to the new format (for me) all this instant stuff is fucked up lol.

TrekMD

Hello Crusto and welcome to RVG! 

Rogue Trooper

Hello mate.Good to see you on here, AT LAST!

onthinice

Hello and Welcome!

Shadowrunner


zapiy

Hello and welcome.

Greyfox

Glad you could make it over here Crusto.. have a good time and don't be a stranger

dcultrapro

welcome welcome! Have you been to either Retrovision last year or Video Game Carnival this year at all? just trying to see if I can put a face to your name ;) I never know who has and who hasn't, my memory is kacca lol

Mire Mare

Evening, crusto, old boy.  Nice to see you in these parts :)

DreamcastRIP

Welcome to the RVG jungle, we've got fun and retro games! 8)

Crusto


welcome welcome! Have you been to either Retrovision last year or Video Game Carnival this year at all? just trying to see if I can put a face to your name ;) I never know who has and who hasn't, my memory is kacca lol


I don't go to events currently, but hopefully will one day.

Spector

"Whatever he's paying you, I'll double it!!"

Enjoy the forum and its relatively sedate nature...for now!