4 Guests, 1 User
TrekMD

Evolution of Retro Baseball Games

Started by TrekMD, Mar 04, 2013, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Philips CD-i

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftbFHrCcO4">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftbFHrCcO4
Power Hitter - By Fathom Pictures

3DO

http://www.theisozone.com/images/screens/retro-39612-11321315068.jpg" alt="">[/align:29h5xd7s]

ESPN Baseball- Interactive Hitting - By Intelliplay[/align:29h5xd7s]



onthinice

The sports game that was to show how inferior the Atari 2600 was compared to the Intellivision.
Only thing was I played Super Challenge Baseball more on the 2600. Same game as Major League Baseball. Less buttons to press. Same fun.

TrekMD

Had completely forgotten to include the Intellivision here!  I've yet to test out these games on my Intellivision.  Will have to give them a spin.  Love the speech on World Series!

TL


Had completely forgotten to include the Intellivision here!  I've yet to test out these games on my Intellivision.  Will have to give them a spin.  Love the speech on World Series!


I was shocked when I realised you hadn't already posted them!  :13:

TrekMD



Had completely forgotten to include the Intellivision here!  I've yet to test out these games on my Intellivision.  Will have to give them a spin.  Love the speech on World Series!


I was shocked when I realised you hadn't already posted them!  :4:


onthinice

GameBoy Advance has a nice selection.