5 Guests, 0 Users

Hello...

Started by Cryptic33, Mar 05, 2013, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic33

Hi,

I can't remember how I stumbled upon this site but I often do random searches for info on Atari games and consoles. Yes, I am a big fan of the name synonymous with gaming, Atari, well their games and consoles that is.

I have been around for a few years, owned and played many 2600 games back in the day. I later moved up to an Atari 800 XL and subsequent 130 XE (I still have this). Nowadays, I own and try to collect good games for my Jaguar console though, as other fans will know, this is expensive.

My all-time favourite arcade game was Crystal Castles and if I ever win the lottery, I will get a full sized cabinet to place where the TV currently sits  ;D

I look forward to getting to know some of you better and I will be at the retro show in Wolverhampton in May.

TrekMD

Hello and welcome to RVG, Cryptic33!  As you can see from my signature, I also share the love for Crystal Castles.  ;)

Cryptic33

Hi and thank you,

Yes, I had noticed your sig earlier while browsing the site. Bently Bear rules! :)

TrekMD


Hi and thank you,

Yes, I had noticed your sig earlier while browsing the site. Bently Bear rules! :)


Are aware of a 7800 game in development called Bentely Bear's Crystal Quest?  It's a platformer using the characters from the original Crystal Castles.  It's for the XM unit on the 7800.

Cryptic33



Hi and thank you,

Yes, I had noticed your sig earlier while browsing the site. Bentley Bear rules! :)


Are aware of a 7800 game in development called Bentely Bear's Crystal Quest?  It's a platformer using the characters from the original Crystal Castles.  It's for the XM unit on the 7800.


Oh wow, I only just learnt that Bentley features in Atari Karts and though I once briefly had a 7800 unit I must confess, I don't know what a XM unit is?

TrekMD

Check out this thread:  Atari 7800 XM.

Greyfox

Hello Cryptic33,

hope you have a good time and enjoy your stay at RVG, and get involved as much as you can ;)

your very welcome.

Shadowrunner

Welcome to the site  :)

TL

Welcome to RVG, I hope you stick around and enjoy the place.

Cryptic33

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

DZ-Jay

Welcome to RVG, Crypric33!

I'm not an Atari fan (us Intellivision people know better, LOL!) but I tolerate all sorts.

Nah! Just kidding!  Nice to have you aboard.  I used to love Crystal Castles in the arcade, and was fascinated by other playing. Alas! I was never good at it.  I do have an affinity for some of its contemporaries as well.

    Welcome!
    dZ.

Cryptic33


Welcome to RVG, Crypric33!

I'm not an Atari fan (us Intellivision people know better, LOL!) but I tolerate all sorts.

Nah! Just kidding!  Nice to have you aboard.  I used to love Crystal Castles in the arcade, and was fascinated by other playing. Alas! I was never good at it.  I do have an affinity for some of its contemporaries as well.

    Welcome!
    dZ.

Thanks DZ-Jay, good to be here and to see Intellivision has some support  ;) Yeah CC was a great game, I reached level 10 a few times but never beat it though I did watch a mate of mine beat it a few times lol See you around

onthinice

I'm always late! But none the less, Hello and Weclome!

Cryptic33


I'm always late! But none the less, Hello and Weclome!

Not at all, thanks for the welcome :)