5 Guests, 0 Users

Hello Everyone!

Started by resident paul, Mar 10, 2013, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resident paul

Just like hi to everyone as some of you know me from RG & I am a bit fed up of trying logged on their forum & the threads are getting quite boring!

I know this of this site thanks to Greyfox via facebook!

As some of you will know I a big fan of the Resident Evil series except 5 & maybe 6 as I feel it is more like Call of Duty than a Resident Evil games!

Also I'm into films & try to show the first trailers via You-tube link & hope not to offend the mods by doing this!

I do collect other retro gaming stuff from spectrum to present day stuff & hope chat about it in the forum.

TL

Welcome to RVG!

Great to have you here Paul, hope you enjoy the place!

zapiy

Hello and welcome, hope you like our little homage to the retro scene.

We have a film and tv forum so feel free to post trailers on there.

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  We have an Entertainment section on or forum precisely for stuff like movie previews.  :)

Rogue Trooper

Welcome mate.good to have you on board over here.

Greyfox

Delighted you finally made it over, your a hard one to nudge, but believe it, it will be worth it, we have some great stuff here and a very very friendly community here, there will no trolling or bailing going on here, plus the bonus, the site doesn't continually be down either  :103:

And don't be a stranger, after 50 posts a treasure chest is opened .

All the best
Grey

nakamura

If you want to talk anything about Resident Evil feel free to start a topic. I love the series!

Welcome over here. We are ticking over nicely with a variety of topics and stand for no shit. The more the better. :D

Shadowrunner


Spector

Welcome, Resident Paul! The grim reaper of Retro Gamer hahaha  ;D

Katzkatz

Welcome.  You have joined us.  Now you can educate us on the Resident Evil games.  Have fun. 

onthinice


DZ-Jay


Just like hi to everyone as some of you know me from RG & I am a bit fed up of trying logged on their forum & the threads are getting quite boring!

I know this of this site thanks to Greyfox via facebook!

As some of you will know I a big fan of the Resident Evil series except 5 & maybe 6 as I feel it is more like Call of Duty than a Resident Evil games!

Also I'm into films & try to show the first trailers via You-tube link & hope not to offend the mods by doing this!

I do collect other retro gaming stuff from spectrum to present day stuff & hope chat about it in the forum.


Welcome!  I am a big fan of the Resident Evil games, and have played them all until 5, which I started recently.  I'm not big fan of it, because it feels like a rehash of RS4, which I loved (Spanish speaking zombies? Bring'em on!)

    dZ.

Rogue Trooper



Just like hi to everyone as some of you know me from RG & I am a bit fed up of trying logged on their forum & the threads are getting quite boring!

I know this of this site thanks to Greyfox via facebook!

As some of you will know I a big fan of the Resident Evil series except 5 & maybe 6 as I feel it is more like Call of Duty than a Resident Evil games!

Also I'm into films & try to show the first trailers via You-tube link & hope not to offend the mods by doing this!

I do collect other retro gaming stuff from spectrum to present day stuff & hope chat about it in the forum.


Welcome!  I am a big fan of the Resident Evil games, and have played them all until 5, which I started recently.  I'm not big fan of it, because it feels like a rehash of RS4, which I loved (Spanish speaking zombies? Bring'em on!)

    dZ.


Res.Evil 5's DLC does make an attempt to return in part to the series roots, but i've played through game twice now and it's really little more than a weaker Res.Evil 4, running on more powerful hardware with some awful A.I routines for your fellow character.


Also, technically, these are'nt Zombies in the Res.Evil style as they are'nt returned from the dead/animated by a virus, but controlled by a parasite, so capable of a lot more motor functions than a shambling corpse :-)

resident paul




Just like hi to everyone as some of you know me from RG & I am a bit fed up of trying logged on their forum & the threads are getting quite boring!

I know this of this site thanks to Greyfox via facebook!

As some of you will know I a big fan of the Resident Evil series except 5 & maybe 6 as I feel it is more like Call of Duty than a Resident Evil games!

Also I'm into films & try to show the first trailers via You-tube link & hope not to offend the mods by doing this!

I do collect other retro gaming stuff from spectrum to present day stuff & hope chat about it in the forum.


Welcome!  I am a big fan of the Resident Evil games, and have played them all until 5, which I started recently.  I'm not big fan of it, because it feels like a rehash of RS4, which I loved (Spanish speaking zombies? Bring'em on!)

    dZ.


Res.Evil 5's DLC does make an attempt to return in part to the series roots, but i've played through game twice now and it's really little more than a weaker Res.Evil 4, running on more powerful hardware with some awful A.I routines for your fellow character.


Also, technically, these are'nt Zombies in the Res.Evil style as they are'nt returned from the dead/animated by a virus, but controlled by a parasite, so capable of a lot more motor functions than a shambling corpse :-)


The reason I starting to dislike the series especially 5 & maybe 6 because the lack of the puzzle element in the games mind you Resi 4 didn't had much puzzles either!

Rogue Trooper

so far, only played demo.of Res.Evil 6 and that was enough!

Seemed to be a mix of game styles from gears of war etc, with nothing of it's own.