5 Guests, 0 Users

Hi guys :)

Started by Guest, Mar 13, 2013, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guest

Hello everybody

I'm woody.cool, new to this forum, but well known to the likes of RG forum and Resident Paul told me about this forum.

For those who don't know me: I've been in to retro gaming long before it was considered cool (my first retro purchase was waaaaaay back in 1998) and I've never looked back since.

I owned an Amstrad CPC 6128, then upgraded to an Amiga A500+ - stuck with that for years before I finally got my original Playstation.

So that's me :) not much else to say really.

TL

Alright Woody, good to see you here (we met at Play)

Hope you enjoy the place and stick around!  :67:

Crusto

Hello woody, it's cool to have you around  :)

Greyfox

hey woody my man, delighted you've joined, and hope to see and hear your thoughts on all this stuff and you return to chat about we all love the most, the games, the nostalgia.

AmigaJay

Hello again Woody, good to see a fellow Amigian on here!

nakamura

Hello there.

Join in the fun.

zapiy

Hello and welcome aboard our retro haven.

TrekMD

Welcome to RVG Woody! 

Shadowrunner

Hello and welcome :)

Havantgottaclue

Hi Woody, good to see you here!

Katzkatz

Welcome Woody.  We have chatted on the RG IRC and I know you from the RG forum.  Good to have another Amiga fan here.  Have fun. 

onthinice


Spector

Hi WC, I met you in 2011 with "The Grim Reaper" Resident Paul  :21:  Enjoy this forum, and the chatroom too  :69:

Mire Mare

Evening Woody  8)

DZ-Jay


Hello everybody

I'm woody.cool, new to this forum, but well known to the likes of RG forum and Resident Paul told me about this forum.

For those who don't know me: I've been in to retro gaming long before it was considered cool (my first retro purchase was waaaaaay back in 1998) and I've never looked back since.

I owned an Amstrad CPC 6128, then upgraded to an Amiga A500+ - stuck with that for years before I finally got my original Playstation.

So that's me :) not much else to say really.


Welcome to RVG!