5 Guests, 0 Users

Hi Guys

Started by devilhunter, Apr 14, 2013, 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilhunter

Just saying a big hello from Kent in the UK. I have a pretty big retro collection including a complete Vectrex collection including the ultra rare Mine Storm 2 cart, 3/4 completed Virtual Boy collection and almost every Atari, Nintendo and Sega console.

Basically I love retro :)

Regards
Russ

Vyothric

Basically I love retro :)


Then you're in the right place. Welcome.

TL

Sounds like you have an awesome collection!

Great to have you here and enjoy the forum!  :113:

sloan

All collectors welcome. Thanks for joining the party.

Any pics of that massive collection to post?

onthinice

Hello and Welcome :)

devilhunter

I have plenty of pics. I also collect table tops and like my consoles, everything has to be mint and boxed.
Here are a few pics

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/devilhunter69/Retro%20games%20consoles/DSCN3814.jpg" alt="">
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/devilhunter69/Retro%20games%20consoles/DSCN3816.jpg" alt="">
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/devilhunter69/Retro%20games%20consoles/DSCN4133.jpg" alt="">
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/devilhunter69/Retro%20games%20consoles/SAM_1247.jpg" alt="">

onthinice

Really Nice!!!!

TL

There is a very nice show us your collection section :3:

DZ-Jay

Nice pictures! Though I noticed a conspicuous lack of Intellivision. ;)

devilhunter

Posted some pics in the correct section now. Yes I am looking for a mint boxed Intellivision and Colecovision consoles.

zapiy

Hello and welcome aboard fella. Can I ask how you found us?

devilhunter


Hello and welcome aboard fella. Can I ask how you found us?


I think it was through an internet search.

zapiy

Nice one its nice to see where we are in terms of site SEO and it appears to be working.

Shadowrunner

Welcome  :) Nice pictures!

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  That is definitely one nice collection!  Thanks for posting the pictures!